Piquant Porc Casserole
Serves: 4 | Cooking Time: 2 hours
- 450g (1lb) lean porc cubes
- 1 medium leek
- 2 celery sticks
- 1 garlic clove
- 15ml (1 tbsp) tomato purée
- 15ml (1 tbsp) Worcestershire sauce
- 300ml orange juice
- 15ml (1 tbsp) paprika
- 15ml (1 tbsp) English mustard
- Pre-heat oven to 170°/Gas Mark 3.
- Place 450g (1lb) lean porc cubes into an ovenproof casserole dish.
- Add 1 leek, sliced, 2 sticks celery, sliced, 1 clove garlic, crushed, 15ml (1 tbsp) tomato purée, 15ml (1 tbsp) Worcestershire sauce, 300ml (½ pint) orange juice, 15ml (1 tbsp) paprika and 15ml (1 tbsp) English mustard.
- Mix well, cover and cook in a preheated oven for 1½-2 hours until tender.
Serving suggestion: serve with mashed swede, potato and carrot and a mixture of seasonal vegetables.