Piquant Pork Casserole
- 450g (1lb) Lean pork cubes
- 1 medium leek
- 2 celery sticks
- 1 garlic clove
- 15ml (1 tbsp) tomato purée
- 15ml (1 tbsp) Worcestershire sauce
- 300ml orange juice
- 15ml (1 tbsp) paprika
- 15ml (1 tbsp) English mustard
- Pre-heat oven to 170°/Gas Mark 3
- Place 450g (1lb) lean pork cubes into an ovenproof casserole dish.
- Add 1 leek, sliced, 2 sticks celery, sliced, 1 clove garlic, crushed, 15ml (1tbsp) tomato purée, 15ml (1tbsp) Worcestershire sauce, 300ml (½pt) orange juice, 15ml (1tbsp) paprika and 15ml (1tbsp) English mustard.
- Mix well, cover and cook in a preheated oven for 1½-2 hours until tender.
Serve with mashed swede, potato and carrot and a mixture of seasonal vegetables.