Porc, Ginger and Spring Onion Stir-Fry
Serves: 2 | Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 225g (8 oz) lean porc loin, cut into thin strips (alternatively, use a leg steak or fillet)
- 15ml (1 tbsp) oil
- 2cm (¾ inch) root ginger, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 6 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 50g (2 oz) baby sweetcorn
- 50g (2 oz) green beans, trimmed and sliced
- 227g can pineapple chunks, drained
- 60ml (4 tbsp) oyster sauce
- In a large pan, heat the oil and cook the porc strips for 3-4 minutes until browned.
- Add the garlic, ginger, spring onions, baby sweetcorn, green beans, and pineapple. Cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Add the oyster sauce and cook for a minute until heated through.
- Serve the stir-fry with noodles or rice, extra stir-fried vegetables if desired and prawn crackers.