Porc Steaks with Creamy Pepper and Mushroom Sauce
Serves: 2 | Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 2 lean porc loin steaks
- 5ml (1 tsp) mixed peppercorns, crushed
- 15ml (1 tbsp) oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 100g (4 oz) mixed mushrooms
- 75ml (5 tbsp) crème fraîche
- 15ml (1 tbsp) fresh basil, roughly torn
- 15ml (1 tbsp) fresh dill, roughly torn
- Crush peppercorns and coat the steaks.
- In a griddle or frying pan, heat and cook porc steaks for 2-4 minutes.
- Add garlic and mushrooms and cook for a further 4-5 minutes.
- Add to the pan crème fraîche, basil and dill.
- Heat gently for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with sautéed spinach and potatoes.