Pork and Bacon Brunch Patties
- 450g (1lb) lean pork mince
- 75g (3oz) lean rashers dry cured back bacon
- Black pepper
- 3 large potatoes
- 1 onion
- 15ml (1tbsp) oil
- Take 450 (1lb) lean pork mince and 75g (3oz) lean rashers dry cured back bacon, finely chopped, and mix together. Season with black pepper.
- Shape into 4-8 thinnish patties.
- Make Potato Rosti: Take 3 large potatoes, peeled and grated, place on clean tea towel or kitchen towel to absorb the moisture.
- Place in a bowl and add to this 1 onion, peeled and grated, and season. Combine together.
- Heat 15ml (1tbsp) oil in a large frying pan, take a handful of the potato/onion mixture and cook until golden brown each side, turning carefully.
- To bind, squash together while cooking.
- Meanwhile, heat griddle plate or frying pan and cook patties for about 4-5 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
Serve pork and bacon patties with potato rosti, cherry tomatoes and a poached egg.