Serves: 3 | Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 6 porc sausages
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp mixed herbs
- In a saucepan, bring water to boil.
- Add the sausages and boil for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the sausages from the boiling water, and skewer each sausage.
- With a sharp knife, run around the sausage in a spiral down the length of the sausage.
- Pull the sausage along the full length of the skewer.
- Coat each sausage with flour, egg, and breadcrumbs.
- Place on a baking tray and bake at 200°C for 20 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, peas, and your favourite dipping sauce.