Spiced Red Coconut Curry
Cooking time: About 10 minutes
- 225g (8oz) Pork tenderloin fillet cut into thin slices
- 5ml (1tsp) Oil
- 30ml (2tbsp) Red thai curry paste
- 200ml Can coconut milk
- 10ml (2tsp) Soy sauce
- 50g (2oz) Tender-stem broccoli
- 2 Pak Choi bulbs, sliced
- 4 Spring onions, sliced
- 50g (2oz) Salted peanuts
- 1 Lime, juice and rind removed and used
- Fresh coriander leaves to serve
- Heat oil in a large non-stick saucepan/wok add the pork and brown. Add red Thai curry paste and stir well to coat the meat. Add the coconut milk and soy and simmer for 5-6 minutes until meat is tender.
- Add the broccoli and pak choi and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients and serve with rice noodles tossed together with finely chopped chillies, spring onions & lime rind.
Download recipe card