Thai Porc Broth
Serves: 2-4 | Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 225g (8 oz) porc tenderloin fillet, cut into small cubes
- 5ml (1 tsp) oil
- 30ml (2 tbsp) Thai green curry paste
- 400g can reduced fat coconut milk
- 50g (2 oz) green beans
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 50g (2 oz) sugar snap peas
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 50g (2 oz) frozen peas
- 100g (4 oz) rice noodles
- fresh coriander
- lime wedges
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick saucepan, then add and brown the porc. Add the curry paste and coconut milk and simmer for 8-10 minutes until the meat is tender.
- Add the beans and carrots and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the remaining vegetables and noodles and just heat through. Ladle into bowls and serve with lime wedges and coriander leaves.