Pork Steaks with Creamy Pepper & Mushroom Sauce
Cooking Time: Approximately 10 minutes
- 2 lean pork loin steaks
- 5ml (1tsp) mixed peppercorns, crushed
- 15ml (1tbsp) oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 100g (4ozs) mixed mushrooms
- 75ml (5tbsp) crème fraîche
- 15ml (1tbsp) fresh basil, roughly torn
- 15ml (1tbsp) fresh dill, roughly torn
- Crush peppercorns and coat the steaks.
- In a griddle or frying pan, heat and cook pork steaks for 2-4 minutes.
- Add garlic and mushrooms and cook for a further 4-5 minutes.
- Add to the pan crème fraîche, basil and dill.
- Heat gently for 1-2 minutes.
Serve with sautéed spinach and potatoes.